Reopening Changes: Optional Masks and Other Items
On May 21, 2021, His Beatitude Metropolitan Tikhon blessed Christ the Savior to proceed with the following amendments to our Reopening Plan which were unanimously approved during our Special Parish Meeting on Sunday, May 16, 2021.
The following changes will take effect immediately:
- Masks will no longer be required in the chapel, although they may still be worn by any persons desirous of doing so based upon the recommendations of health professionals.
- Masks will still be required in the parish hall during divine services, where the livestream will continue to be broadcasted, until such a time that this space is no longer needed by persons desirous of using it.
- The livestream will continue through our parish website and Facebook page for those who haven’t yet returned to worshipping in person.
- Appropriate cleaning and sanitary procedures will continue to be implemented as warranted.
- In-person fellowship, education, and other such meetings/events/activities may resume as soon as prudent to do so.
- No persons will be asked nor required to reveal their vaccination status, nor will they be treated differently either for choosing to be vaccinated or to remain unvaccinated.
- All persons will continue to be treated with respect, care, and love as the parish continues to take slow, measured, and prudent steps forward.
Should anyone have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Fr. John.